What is VinylStudio?
VinylStudio is software dedicated to converting your records and tapes to digital format. Much easier to use than a conventional audio editor, transferring your albums to your computer is simple and straightforward.
From there, play them in your favourite audio player, burn them to CD, download them onto your mobile device or stream them around your home.
Works with both Windows and Macintosh computers and includes a full set of sound cleaning filters.
See Mac screenshot
Want to Know More? Check Out These Links
- An all-in-one solution for digitizing your record or tape collection
- Easy-to-use track-splitting functions
- Automated click and scratch removal
- Look up track listings and album art over the Internet
- Save your tracks in a wide variety of file formats, fully tagged
- Extensive 'rollover' help to guide new users
- Multi-level undo/redo
- Integrates with iTunes on the Mac
- Burns both audio and MP3 CDs
For more advanced users
- Filter out tape hiss, hum and rumble
- Normalisation and graphic equaliser
- Software RIAA equalisation, either during or after recording
- User-editable FFT filters
- Support for high-res file formats and recording DSD more info
- All editing is non-destructive - your original recordings are not changed in any way
Everything you need in one complete, easy to use package.
free to try
Software and website Copyright AlpineSoft, 2016.