News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

Truncate gap

Started by Sonvolt, March 10, 2023, 10:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonvolt

Hi,
I'm a new user and have noticed that after splitting tracks and leaving cursor past last end marker when I then go into cleanup and select truncate it warns about deleting marker (im still set to new user) I then return to split tracks and cursor is positioned at start of last track not the end. I then move it to the end and return to cleanup where i can then truncate without deleting markers. Is this a bug or intended behaviour?.
I wish to truncate as my turntable does not auto lift and wish to minimise wasted space.
 Am running   version 13 Beta 6

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Hi,

Could you post screenshots of VinylStudio's Split Tracks window before and after truncating please?  I should then be able to address this.

Many thanks.

Sonvolt

Hi Paul,

Screenshots as requested, hope this is okay , let me know if you require anything else.

Regards
Ken

Thanks for this.  Yep, looks like a bug, we'll look into it for Beta 7.  Thanks for reporting it, btw

Hello again,

Just to update you, this is now fixed in our working version here.  We will get Beta 7 to you as soon as we can.

Sonvolt

Great Paul , appreciate your prompt response, looking forward to beta 7

Cheers
Ken

Hi,

VinylStudio V13.0.0 Beta 7 is now out and should fix this.

You can get it here:

https://www.alpinesoft.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2567.0

All feedback welcome.

Sonvolt

Hi,

Can confirm Beta 7 resolves the issue

Regards,
Ken