News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

How do I get cd's that I have ripped to become part of the vinyl soft library?

Started by skullkrusher, July 27, 2020, 07:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullkrusher

So I have my tapes and albums already in my library of course, thats done automatically when I record. Now my questions is...I want all of my music as part of my vinyl soft library, so that If I choose too I can print the entire thing out. I have watched a couple of your tutorials and get the gist of it. It has taken a little over 3 years just to get my cassettes and albums done, It looks like I may have to do them one at a time (cd's)? What is the best way to import the files into vinyl soft with out loosing file integrity so they become a part of that library? Thanks for any suggestions...Duane

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

skullkrusher

Sorry, Windows 10 Pro. ver. 2004 Exp. pack 120.2212.31.0

I actually figured a very good solution out. I have all the albums loaded in Itunes. I was able to actually print from there for now, Itunes does have the option to print, so I printed the entire collection to a PDF. So thats handled.

Would still like to load everything in vinylstudio so they are not scattered in two different folder's music 1 and music 2 / Tapes and Albums in one and cd's in the other. again thanks....Duane

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Hi,

Can you not just drag the tracks to the desired folder in Windows Explorer?  This would be easier than importing them into VinylStudio and then saving them again.