News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

Different Album Art for each track in a compilation

Started by balky, April 24, 2021, 08:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

balky

Hi,

I'm quite new here and just getting acquainted with this great tool.

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but I was not able to find information I am looking for from using the forum search tool.

I have plenty of 12 inch Maxi singles which I would like to digitize into a compilation, but as well will like to how I can search for and embed the album art for each individual track.

I realize I could digitize each maxi single as an album, but since I have about 900 maxi singles, doing this 900 times seems to be some work to avoid if possible.

What I have been doing, and which appears to work fine is to create a "Various Artists" album, and edit the tag for each file with the Artist name and track name, but I am unable to search for the album art for each individual track.
This way I am able to digitize my maxi singles in batches of 25 each time.

Has anyone done this before, or is there a way around?

Thanks.

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Hi,

VinylStudio cannot embed different album art for different tracks on the same album, sorry.  To do this, you might consider a third-party tagging tool such as mp3tag.

mrmike_49@yahoo.com

balky

Thanks to both for the response...

mp3tag fits the bill perfectly as I already have another paid software (EZ CD Audio converter) that does about everything that dBpoweramp does.