Getting More out of your PC
VinylStudio is not just another audio editor, and although it records to standard MP3 and WAV file formats, it doesn't edit audio files directly. Instead, it saves a lot of disk space - 50% or more - like this:
As you can see, with VinylStudio there is never any need to make copies of your original (large!) recordings. Nor are they ever overwritten. Instead, a record is kept of your changes - in the yellow sliver above - and these are then applied when burning CD's or generating tracks as MP3 files. To put it another way, VinylStudio could save you the cost of a hard disk upgrade.
There some other advantages to VinylStudio's innovative approach:
- instant load times when opening files
- there's no need to save your changes as you work, which can also save a lot of time
- multi-level undo (and redo) of just about any editing operation
- real-time sound-cleaning filters ('what you hear is what you get'); if you don't like what you hear, click a button or drag a slider until you get the sound you want
- it's much easier to backup your work (to DVD, say) as the files you need to copy are smaller and there are less of them
Software and website Copyright AlpineSoft, 2013.