News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

New Feature Requst: VinylStudio UI Text Size

Started by Indy33, November 02, 2023, 03:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indy33

I would like to see an option to increase text size and contrast for VS. My vision has been a problem the last 3 years and has dropped to 20/100. I have to use a magnifying glass sometimes to read the text on my 27" monitor.

I realize you can't create new features for just one person, so if anyone else needs this, please post your comments so Paul will know about others.

Would this be possible?

Rick

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Hi,

Is this on the Mac or is it on Windows please?  There is already such a capability on Windows, you'll find it under the Options menu.

Also, on the Mac, VinylStudio supports VoiceOver.

Indy33

It's on a Windows 10 computer.

I guess I looked in Settings and didn't see an option for font size, so I assumed there wasn't one! Yes I know what assumed means!!!  :D

That worked for 90% of VS, the menus at the top still didn't change. But I can live with the new bigger UI..... Thanks !!!

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

No worries, we really should group all the settings together in one place.

As the the menus, they are displayed by Windows itself.  But you can scale *everything* up in the Windows Settings app (just search for 'scaling', without the quotes).

Indy33

Quote from: Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft) on November 03, 2023, 05:24:37 AMAs the the menus, they are displayed by Windows itself.  But you can scale *everything* up in the Windows Settings app (just search for 'scaling', without the quotes).
Thanks!!!
That made everything bigger and better!