News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

I want to buy,BUT only if it works on Mac 10.4.11 w/o Intel?

Started by sqzpiper, April 09, 2010, 05:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sqzpiper

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Yes it does, but it's not our most heavily tested platform so what I suggest you do is download the free trial and give it a proper workout before you part with your money.

TimArends

I've run it on a G4 eMac under Tiger with no problems so far.

Excellent, thank you.  We don't know of any specific problems (other than maybe a couple of minor cosmetic things) but we have relatively few Tiger users so we have to be a bit cautious about what we say.  We do test on Tiger - I have a G4 PowerMac here specifically for that purpose, but not as extensively as Leopard and Snow Leopard.

sqzpiper

So far, so good..... but I've gotten to the point of  have a recording, downloaded the track names and times. I've split the tracks to correct lengths and now I want burn a CD and when I click to Burn CD the track names and times do not show on the "right side" (nothing here) and the title of record is on the left - how do I combine both on the recording - or are the track names only for the album cover?
Thanks, Bob

If you want to burn a CD, drag albums or tracks from the left-hand pane to the right-hand pane.  Then click burn.  There is a limit of 5 tracks per CD in the trial version.  You can also export the track names on the CD to a file (or to the clipboard) ready to import them into your favourite CD cover editor, should you wish to.