News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

Latest version/HTTP error?

Started by bgilbertsound, February 09, 2013, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgilbertsound

Hi Paul/Everyone:
This is my first post here... should've done this awhile ago, but have been busy with my records.

I use VinylStudio V8.2.3 for the mac, and in general I love this program. It saves me TONS of time and tons of money as well, since a lot of my records come from the dollar bins at the shows and shops.

I've lately been getting an HTTP:File Not Found" error message whenever I try to look up a track listing on Discogs, but then the program loads Discogs like normal, so... no problem. But it made me wonder if there's a more recent version? I've been using the same version that I downloaded years ago (and like I said, I love it, no complaints at all) but I'd hate to miss out on anything new.

Thanks very much
BG

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Hi,

This is fixed in the latest version of VinylStudio (V8.3.1).  You can upgrade via 'Check for Update' in the Help menu, or by downloading from here:

http://www.alpinesoft.co.uk/VinylStudio/download_mac.aspx

Please note that this version is for OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and later.  We won't be fixing the Tiger / Leopard version.