News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

Feature Request - Date Column in batch window

Started by Damien, October 28, 2023, 01:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damien

Hi,

I've been using VS to record all my old DJ vinyl. I'm doing native DSD recording using a Korg DS DAC 10R which works really well. I record in batches and it would be helpful if the VS Pro batch page included a date recorded column. I know I can sort by date recorded but after 10-15 records it would be great to have a visual reference of when something was recorded. My normal process is to record 10-15 records (split tracks after each recording), then batch click removal, then batch normalize (per track) and then finally batch save tracks to FLAC. Having a date column on the right would just make the batch processing a bit easier to manage since I might not run the batch processes until later the same day or the next day or later. Its not super important but just a nice to have.

Thanks!

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Seems reasonable, I'll see if we can squeeze it in.

There are no columns as such, but maybe we can tack it on the end.

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Hello again,

We will implement this in the next Beta.  To be alerted when that comes out, please ask to be sent 'Emails and alerts' for the following topic (you will need to register for the forum if you haven't already done so):

https://www.alpinesoft.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2567.0