News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

Track Info Export and Import

Started by Jerrysnb, October 21, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerrysnb

Getting back to the original subject: the support staff for Acoustica Label Maker suggested that I try using a Windows Media Player playlist. That had never occurred to me. I don't use Windows Media Player and had no idea all of that information was in there.

A quick test suggests it would work just fine. Better yet, I don't have to create MP3s, FLACs, or anything but the CD.
Jerry S

double6jg

Dynamic Range and Loudness play a big part. One of the reasons why digitising an old LP is more rewarding than buying (and ripping) a CD

Jerrysnb

It's also a lot more tedious. I just got back to this chore, and was working on a five-disk set. I got so sick and tired of hearing that stuff over and over again that I damn near gave it up.

The ironic thing is that I could hook my turntable up to my main system; but I don't have the physical space.
Jerry S

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Using a WMP playlist didn't occur to me either.  Sorry I didn't think to mention it.