News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

Revised Tracks Not Updating in iTunes

Started by Robin Helmond, July 30, 2018, 05:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin Helmond

I had to revise the track splits in an album.  I saved the revision but the iTunes copy remained unchanged.  I deleted the iTunes copy and saved again but revised album didn't appear in iTunes.  How can i get a new copy into iTunes?

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Need to know if you're on Windows or Mac.  Please advise.

Robin Helmond

Sorry, I should have been more detailed.  I am using a MacBook Air on OS 10.12.6. 

OK, thanks.  What file format are you saving to please and wha version of VinylStudio do you have (Menu -> VinylStudio -> About VinylStudio).

Thx.

Robin Helmond

I am saving in ALAC, and am using the latest version, 9.07, recently downloaded.  Perhaps I could try another file format.

Robin Helmond

I just saved in AIFF format and successfully got a copy saved in iTunes.  When I initially saved the album I used ALAC and got a copy in iTunes.  Resaving changes didn't copy into iTunes.  Anyway, I have a solution for now. 

Hi,

There *was* an ALAC bug but we fixed it.  Please make sure you have the latest version (V9.0.7):

https://www.alpinesoft.co.uk/VinylStudio/download.aspx

That should sort you out.  Thx.

Robin Helmond

I have 9.0.7 but I downloaded and installed a fresh copy from the link. Thanks.  I'll give it a go next album I digitise   Thanks for your prompt attention to my query.  Much appreciated.