News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

VinylStudio not importing track listings from Amazon

Started by leblancj, December 14, 2015, 02:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leblancj

The attachment is a screenshot showing that tracks exists on Amazon.com (@ http://amzn.to/1TK2LPU) but when I click on the link under amazon.com on the "Lookup Track Listing and Album Art" box, nothing happens. How do I make this work?

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Hi,

I looked into this, and the tracks are only listed for this album for MP3 downloads.  This is a new index that Amazon have added since we wrote the original code, which is why we don't find them.

We should be able to search it though - I'll look into it.  Thanks for bringing it up.

leblancj

You're welcome; thanks for the speedy non-boilerplate reply. That's what's great about buying software from small vendors :-)

Hi,

Just a quick update on this.  We have it working, but there are some other things we need / want to do before making the next release.  We'll get it out there as soon as we can.

Anyone who is prepared to run beta software can post back here and we'll get that to you sooner.  It's usually pretty solid.

leblancj

Thanks for the excellent response. I'm happy to try a beta version.
John LeBlanc

Good, I'll put you on the list.  Well, as of now, you are the list :)