News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

Display updated waveform after running effects

Started by banjo800, November 18, 2014, 03:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

banjo800

Is there anyway to have the waveform updated after click removal or normalization to show what the current waveform looks like? I may have missed something. I did try "update waveform", but it showed the same data as before.
Also, please add the ability to use 3rd party plugins. There are several noise reduction plugs available that really makes for a nice vinyl to digital process!

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Hi,

If yu want to see an updated waveform, you can save a copy of your recording in the Cleanup Audio window.  To do this,  right-click (or, on the Mac, ctrl+click) on the file name in the box and select 'Save a Copy'.  You don't need to keep the copy so you can dispose of it when done.

We will look into supporting plugins when time permits, but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of demand.

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Sorry, I should add that you need to check the 'Save corrections' box when saving the copy of your original recording in order to see that changes in the waveform display.