News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

Clipping

Started by gregsamsa, January 31, 2009, 11:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregsamsa

I am using your software with an Ion Portable USB turntable connected to my MacBookPro running Windows XP.

The audio sounds good, but several times in each record it jumps. It's like it's missed a nanosecond out when transferring it over, but it takes away from the listening pleasure.

I don't know whether my describing it as a jump is accurate in audio terms, but hopefully you'll understand what I mean.

Hope you can help as I'm loving the software very much, but don't want to be transferring all my albums over if they're going to have these little glitches in.

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Hi Greg,

Could you email me direct about this via our website?  I will then get you to send me a sound sample and a screenshot of Task Manager's 'Processes' tab.

You can email me here: http://www.alpinesoft.co.uk/contact_us.aspx.  We don't post our email address on the website to cut down on spam (although one spammer did attack our web page instead, damn them).

Many thanks,

Regards,

Paul Sanders