News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

NAD PP3 user

Started by stereoheaven, April 18, 2011, 04:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereoheaven

I purchased a NAD PP3 in June 2008 - serial no. H7ZPP3GO2436. As I am still having problems with backround noise when making cd copies of my vinyl I researched the net and discovered the Alpinesoft forums which describe the problems I am having.I only discovered this site recently.

Would NAD consider offering me a replacement unit? My Unit was purchased at  Hi-Fi dealer in Adelaide South Australia

Thanks,
Andrew {Stereoheaven}

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

They should do, yes.  It is their policy to do so.

wicky

Would NAD consider offering me a replacement unit? My Unit was purchased at  Hi-Fi dealer in Adelaide South Australia
You can easily check out our high quality 70-341 exam dump which prepares you well for the testking.eu - 642-996 dumps You can also get success in real ju

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

I really wouldn't know.  You'll have to ask them.

stereoheaven

I have started using VS again { and this forum}  after finally replacing my Laptop.I know it`s been a while, but YES ! the NAD Distributor in Australia replaced my unit with the PP3i free of charge and its working well. I now record my vinyl in aiff format which seems to work well for sound quality and retrieving track listings and Album Art.