News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

Not saving

Started by Sonvolt, April 06, 2024, 09:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonvolt

Hi Paul,

On 14.05 beta 2 , I get an error when saving tracks  (screenshot attached) with my way of recording albums.

A single album I would record as 1 file (side one only) , and a double I would record album 1 as side as 1 and the second album as side 3. This was never an issue before but now I get an error as can't find side 2  so tracks are not saved. I can resolve by changing to record each side seperate but maybe an easy fix to ignore the misssing  side like it used to.
N.B. I did try and delete the missing side 2 to see if that would allow me to save  but it deleted the complete recording

Regards
Ken

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Ah right, sounds like a bug.  Quick fix: drag the album sides around in the Split Tracks window, eliminate the missing side.

Hello again,

I can't reproduce this.  Can I have a couple more screenshots please?

1.  VinylStudio's Split Tracks window for that album

2.  Select Menu -> Album -> Remove Recordings and send me a screenshot of that (don't actually delete anything!)

Thanks.

Sonvolt

Hi, Additional screenshots sent in email. Screenshot of attempting to save tracks attached.

Advise if any more info required.

Regards
Ken

OK, got them, thanks.  I'll reply tomorrow (Friday)