News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

Does Anyone Know How To Move A Music File Made from Vinyl Studio into I-Tunes

Started by soundhd, October 31, 2017, 01:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soundhd

I am a new Vinyl Studio user.....so far it has been great digitizing my LP collection and moving the files into my Bluesound home wireless system.  I am also am an avid IPod user (IPod classics) I use my IPod all the time in my vehicles when driving and also when I am at a classic car show or cruise night (I use a Bose Portable dock)...anyway back to my main question.....
I have only "imported" music into my I-Tunes using a CD in my desktop PC's CD drive.  I am just wondering if there is to "import" or "transfer" a music file or files made with Vinyl Studio into my I-Tunes library?  There are so many music tracks that are available to me now using Vinyl Studio that I do not have on my CD collection I would like to have on my IPod's.

Thanks

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

There are two ways to do this: the manual way and the automatic way.

To add tracks to your iTunes music library manually, select Menu -> File -> Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library in iTunes.  You can determine where VinylStudio saves your tracks by looking in VinylStudio's settings dialog (VinylStudio -> Menu -> Options -> Settings).

To configure VinylStudio to add saved tracks to iTunes automatically, change where it saves your tracks to the following folder:

Music
    iTunes
        iTunes Music
            Automatically Add to iTunes

Again, you can set this folder in VinylStudio's settings dialog.

Please note that files saved to this folder will disappear once iTunes has moved them into your iTunes music library (i.e. the only copy retained is the one in the library).