News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

Just wanted to say thanks and nice job!

Started by rneal, December 06, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rneal

I'm sitting here recording my 100th album and just wanted to say thanks for this excellent software. Job well done! Don't see how people do this without Vinyl Studio. Your software makes it ridiculously easy. Plus, it's an amazing value considering all the well thought out features and capabilities at such a reasonable price. Most of all, the output files sound perfect. And your documentation is thorough and  easy to follow. Nobody seems to do that anymore.

Anyway, thanks again for the awesome software. Hats off to the developers.

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

djeho

Couldn't have said it better myself.  I've only ripped 16 albums so far but the process is a pleasure.  I have had a lot of resistance to buying a CD (or digital downloads) for something I own on vinyl.  Purchasing a PS Audio NuWave Phono Converter (used on eBay) has allowed me to unlock my extensive vinyl collection "for the digital age".  And like the OP said, I couldn't imagine doing this without any other software.  "the right tool for the job".

Thanks so much. 

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)